- MAY 2013 – Equine Grass Sickness Awareness Month
- New Charity of the Month for November 2012 – S.H.A.R.E. (Husky Rescue)
- You Wouldn’t Feed Your Kids Junk Food Everyday – So Why Do It To Your Pets???
- Product of the Day – Jolly Moggy Bamboo Cat Pod
- Product of the Day – HALTI Head Collar For Dogs Size 2 (Black)
Tag Archives: Reptiles and Amphibians
“And what is there to life if a man cannot hear the lonely cry of a whippoorwill or the arguments of the frogs around a pond at night?” — Chief Seattle, 1854 We happened to retweet a petition on Comets Corners … Continue reading
Buying a captive-bred reptile is the best way to ensure that you will have minimal health problems during the lifetime of your pet – make sure to buy from a reputable breeder. Reptiles captured from their wild environments are shipped … Continue reading