- MAY 2013 – Equine Grass Sickness Awareness Month
- New Charity of the Month for November 2012 – S.H.A.R.E. (Husky Rescue)
- You Wouldn’t Feed Your Kids Junk Food Everyday – So Why Do It To Your Pets???
- Product of the Day – Jolly Moggy Bamboo Cat Pod
- Product of the Day – HALTI Head Collar For Dogs Size 2 (Black)
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Our new Charity of the Month is S.H.A.R.E. – Siberian Husky Aid Rescue and Education. Started in 2011 S.H.A.R.E was set up by four Siberian Husky owners – Tania, Louise, Diane & Claire – who wanted to make a difference in … Continue reading
Most people know that feeding high amounts of processed/junk food to your children or yourself is unhealthy and can lead to a variety of problems, from constipation to skin conditions, limp hair and weak nails to kidney infections and even … Continue reading