What is it about dogs and vacuums? Sofie attacked the dust buster this morning and almost ate my hand with it. They just hate these noisy things. Does it hurt their ears? Should I try and teach them that it is OK or just give up on that one? Do they think that I am being devoured by a Dragon? Sofie is getting more and more brazen with her vacuum hose attacks. Lulu handles it very differently, she goes to sleep on the monster when it is quiet. I think that is pretty brave of her, don’t you?
- MAY 2013 – Equine Grass Sickness Awareness Month
- New Charity of the Month for November 2012 – S.H.A.R.E. (Husky Rescue)
- You Wouldn’t Feed Your Kids Junk Food Everyday – So Why Do It To Your Pets???
- Product of the Day – Jolly Moggy Bamboo Cat Pod
- Product of the Day – HALTI Head Collar For Dogs Size 2 (Black)