- MAY 2013 – Equine Grass Sickness Awareness Month
- New Charity of the Month for November 2012 – S.H.A.R.E. (Husky Rescue)
- You Wouldn’t Feed Your Kids Junk Food Everyday – So Why Do It To Your Pets???
- Product of the Day – Jolly Moggy Bamboo Cat Pod
- Product of the Day – HALTI Head Collar For Dogs Size 2 (Black)
Monthly Archives: March 2012
”END BSL” GLOW IN THE DARK WRISTBANDS – All funds go to NEW HOPE ANIMAL RESCUE! Show your support to end Breed Specific Legislation and at the same time support an amazing Animal Rescue – who are Comets Corners current … Continue reading
Cat and Dog.
Baby pygmy hippo may be most adorable animal ever – msnNOW.
Originally posted on daintypaws:
When I bought my kitten Leia, I was told by the vet that I should feed her Hills Science Plan dry food for kittens and received a free complimentary pack. The vet suggested that the food…
Firstly we would like to say that there are responsible breeders, who will not sell to petshops or kennels who buy puppies in bulk purely for their re-sale (known as ‘puppy mills’ or ‘puppy-farmers’), and who will ensure that the … Continue reading